ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie!

2001 Clio 172
Hey all!

Just bought myself a 2001 Clio 172 yesterday so thought i would join up to the forum. Great car to drive. Few little bits need some TLC but im classing it as a project. I'll be looking to you all for advice and information :). Here's the pic that was on pistonheads, will have to get my own pics soon.

Clio172.jpg

Major thing is, can anyone help me find replacement thumb grips? Ruins the interior when they are breaking off :(.

Cheers guys!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the club :)

Renault don't do just the thumb grips, so you'd have to get a whole wheel from them.
Alternatively, some people have had them retrimmed and others have had CF ones fabricated.

2001 Clio 172
Cheers for all the nice greetings guys! I'll have to get the car looking good and pop along to a meet!

2001 Clio 172
:D. Yea i love the colour of the car too. It was the colour i wanted when i decided to get a 172.