ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello all.

Finally got a 2005 titanium 182, close to me & good price hopefully, belts have been done, only a full fat version, link is here:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...v-2005/1062950

One thumb grip has totally come off, exhaust was a advisisory for being rotten, standard item, chip in windscreen, aircon needs regassing, fog light cracked & hopefully thats all that needs sorting.

If someone can tell me if you can put a 3.5mm aux lead through to the standard head unit, things/noises to look out for I would appreciate it, if anyone is in the Somerset area & would like to give it a once over for some beer tokens I would appreciate it:cool:.

Hopefully this can be a good car for me:)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Welcome, im from Taunton so only just down the road from you I would imagine if you are in somerset.

There is a meet tonight in exeter at the barnowl pub at 8:30 if you are free and fancy meeting a few clio owners in the area?

Danlp6 is in street and does a lot of work on Clios, he's very well respected on here, drop him a PM with regards to checking your car over.

Hello chip, that's great info, can't make tonight though appreciate the invite, I am in Weston super mare but work near burnham.

i will try to make the next meet and drop a on over to dan.

Cheers buddy!!!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If you ever fancy a really tiny little mini meet, me and Dan and Lesley off here all normally go for a pizza hut in weston on a sunday evening, so just drop me a PM if you ever fancy coming along, its too small to be worth mentioning on here in the meets section but you would be very welcome :)

Thanks for all the replys, a very warm welcome:cool:, mini meet also sounds good so will be in touch. Dan will pm you.