ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

111s

morning, ive just bought a mk2 172 so i thought it might be a good idea to join, even though ive been going on here for a while.

first things first.

1. What induction kit to get?

2. What springs to get ?

you must have your own opinions and they would be appreciated.

secondly just read the "whats wrong with yours" posts, i must admit i didnt realise the build quality was really that bad. not really that worried though. the cars done 10,800miles on an 02 plate so theres still 2 years warranty on it.

cheers in advance for any help, knoxville

Lee

BMW M2C

Welcome knoxville.:D

Im sure most people will advise against an induction kit for a 172. You are more likely to see a drop in performance as its only going to sucking in warm air. You could get one just for the induction noise though :D

172, Tiguan

_KDF, you must be tired from all that poking in the last two days! LOL!

welcome knoxville! - quit jackass and bought a 172 i see, good decision.

:D

hello :D induction kit i think everyone seems to agree go for the viper but have a remap or chip done at the same time, otherwise stick to a replacement element as the cone filters just make more noise dont improve performance infact if anything they reduce it sometimes. as for springs i think everyone who had the eibachs has been very impressed with them