ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello all

thought i would join up, my sister and a mate have clios so thought this could be useful for some advice!! i will confess i have an orion :oops:

my first question is: when you debadge a clio does it leave holes in the boot or are they just glued on? same goes for rubbing strips at side. this is for first model of clio.

depends on what year it was made.

Earlier clios had the badges on the rear boot strip, whereas later ones had them actually on the boot and yes there will be holes behind these ones.

Also the side strips have clips which once pulled out leave holes along the side.

Quote: Originally posted by Ben P on 07 August 2003

depends on what year it was made.

Earlier clios had the badges on the rear boot strip, whereas later ones had them actually on the boot and yes there will be holes behind these ones.

Just to be pedantic - even this varies from car to car. Mine were pegged to the boot strip and so left holes.

Sorry yeah, I meant that if they are on the boot strip you can just swap it for a later boot strip which doesnt have any badges on.

My first car was an Orion 1.6i Ghia on a G plate. It turned out to be a complete shed so i sold it for a 16v.

That ended up being rolled so i had another 16v (being as id got loads o spares now).

thanks for the help. on my sisters car its on actual boot but my mates is on that strip so its a new one of them on the way!!

i will be getting rid of the orion soon, cant fault it so far in 4 years owning it, gonna get a Fiesta Zetec S, sorry folks!!