ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbiiee

Hen

1.2 Clio mk2 ph1
Hi I'm new to this forum, was recommended by a mate. Got a passion for Clio's and trying to get my mk2 ph1 in shape at the moment. Already lowered it 60mm front an 40 on the back, got a pico backbox and a K&N induction kit. Want to smooth the front and back and colour code everything.

chumpmobile
same ideas as me b**ch!
post some pictures!

just sand down to remove gay texture, primer, sand smooth again, paint, sand smooth a bit, lacquer!

Hen

1.2 Clio mk2 ph1
i will soon man! Mines silver with black bumpers so it just makes the car look shandy....yeah will it work with just paint from like halfords?

chumpmobile
yeah i know man looks bent!
yeah man, although there is no way you will be able to get a finish anywhere near the original. trust me i have tried and failed. best way to do it without taking it to a bodyshop is to get a compressor, garage and a spray gun, oh and some paint! then do it yourself!

Hen

1.2 Clio mk2 ph1
haha oh right! well that's annoying...... but will it look reasonably good if you do it yourself? like good enough to drive around?

clio 182
hi and welcome to the site and u can get a good finish with aerosol cans as i did my motor bike tank with them

DSC00977.jpg