ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NewBoy

Clio
Hi,

My name's Nick, I'm 17 and I'm from Essex.

Recently Passed my Test and bought a Clio.

It's a Mk2 Ph1, with 27,000 Miles on the clock and a FSH.

Pic:

Thanks,
Nick

1 Series Coupe
Hi and welcome! Become a paid member and you'll get a nice welcome pack! Get yourself along to the next meet.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Welcome Fella.... You got any plans for the car then??

Clio
Not sure at the moment. I want to get it lowered (not sure how much though), some TD's 1.2 in black and get it fully colour coded.

Alright buddy, I'm new here too and I pretty much have exactly the same car as you (same colour and everything - mines done 34k with a FSH). You started to do anything to it yet? Will be interesting to see how much our cars change over the next few months..

What I've done to mine so far - I've added a Pipercross induction kit, chrome and black beesting aerial, blue sparco gear knob, Sony Xplod MEX-BT5100 headunit, new lighter which lights up with dashboard lights and a few other bits that I've probably forgotten about.

Things on order - blue sparco chrome pedals.

Future plans - clear side repeaters, replace headlights and taillights to something different (not sure yet), lower it, tints and completing the ICE.

I'll add some photos as soon as possible - you made any plans for yours yet other than getting it lowered?

Last edited:
  Clio
Hi w1ggz,

Your plans sound good so far, definitely get some pic's up...

The only mod - and that's if you can call it a mod - is a new Kenwood Headunit for my iPod Touch. Apart from that it's completely standard :D.

Thanks

You can't go wrong with a headunit with an ipod adapter tbh! I'll get some pictures up when the sun comes out hopefully, it's been raining pretty much all week here.

The only downside to my motor atm is the fact I didn't get the standard Clio wheel trims when I bought the car so I just have some cheap ones until I decide to put some alloys on it (after a few months of driving so I don't curb them lol).

How long have you been driving for Nick?

Clio
Yeah I know, I've been meaning to get some decent pics of my car, the weather has just been so bad though:(.

I can understand what you mean by curbing your rims, especially when your spending £400-£500 on them...

I Passed my test on the 9th of July, so just over a month now...What about yourself?

:)

Not really.. pedals arrived but haven't fit them yet. Bit low on funds for the car atm because I've had to spend money on other things lol.

Still need to take some photos.. haven't got round to it as of yet.