ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newport to Rhayader - Sunday 6th April - 200+ miles of tarmac.

Bug

Megane rs250
Nice little blast lads, I had a good time good turn out considering the rain
Hopefully get another one going for a dry weekend

Looking....
Just got in, had a cracking day. It was good to meet everyone. I will get some pics up soon.
Cheers to Filters for organising things and fair play to the lads who traveled down from north wales!

Shame I came so late to the meet but thought I'd at least show my face :)
Nice to meet the remaining few of you and I had a good little blast back from builth wells with Filters and Cooperate
Looking forward to a full day meet sometime soon on a sunny day hopefully! :)
Cheers filters for organizing.

clio 182 trophy
Had a great day fair play! Thanks again Filters for organising and nice to meet everyone! Some cracking roads and scenery. In the summer would be awesome as they were quality today being a bit damp. FLOL MJRacing for 1. scaring the s**t out of a sheep and 2. covering the poor thing in water. I almost went off the side laughing.

Hope to do it again sometime in the sun! Cheers lads.

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
Great day today, thanks to everyone who showed up, was nice to meet you all! Pictures look great. Cannot wait for another meet soon when the weather is better!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice one to all that turned up! Was good to finally put some names to faces/cars!
Some of the sections today were fooorking fun even if they were sopping wet in places.

Next time hopefully the weather will be on our side...................and no one will get lost!
Cheers chaps...was a pleasure!

172 Flamer
Just wanted to post my belated 5 eggs worth! - cheers to Filters for organising & to everyone who attended, it was a good laugh and had a nice little blast around the misty moist hills. Good to see another striped RB face to face (well... bonnet to bonnet!) :)! Nice pics on the media thread Dano, & others posted on here, all good!