ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Car?

Just wondering what car you guys gonna get after clio?

me ............
From this:
IMG_3071Large.gif

To this:
8_b.gif

UR 197, AB 182 FF
I'll probably get a 197 next, or a Delorean depending on which is cheaper at the time.

well at the moment i've got a 1.6 clio, so next step is either a ph1 172, 106GTi or a VX220

EDIT: Oooh almost forgot, other option is a Classic shpae Mini Cooper with the aftermarket cooper tuning pack

tt's are not my cuppa tea. All these covertable are for f**king hairdressers. Its all about the hardtop for me.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
I think mines gonna be somet cheap and nasty like an aygo i think i peaked with what ive got and its gonna be down hill when i sell this due to lack of funds :(

111s
Would love a porsche but got houses to buy and all that gumf first, so heres the options... S3, M3 evo (E36), LCR, DC5. Never thought about the 350z but thats got to be up there too.

Clown Car
I am kinda hoping Fiat do well back in Rallying with the Grande Punto and will soon release a road going version of the rally car, found this on another website - "The top-of-the-range GT version will be powered by a turbocharged 1.6L engine developing 180-210 hp, also expected is an Abarth version of the Grande Punto and comes complete with a 2.0-litre 240 bhp unit."

Interestingly the new Grande Punto will share it's underpinnings with the new AlfaSud in development.

art_15503_2_010.jpg

Only just brought the 172 phase1 so nothing for a year or two but I fancy something a little different like a Zifara GSI 2l Turbo. They are wicked.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

been thinking of getting a 182 racing blue with stripes or a meggy 225 cup. but that wont be 4 another year yet.

172 Cup
klmillard said:
Only just brought the 172 phase1 so nothing for a year or two but I fancy something a little different like a Zifara GSI 2l Turbo. They are wicked.

oh dear...

I'd like an Lotus Exige for my next car, doubt I'll be able to afford it tho. hehe. I'm keeping the Cup for a couple of years yet anyway. MK2 Elise, perhaps?

I'd have to do lower milage to get a petrol so maybe a 172 Mk1 or build the Clio out of the right parts.

I'd like an Elsie or TT but I don't fit in them.

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
either a mk1 vee, m3 csl(ooooo lush) or a noble m12 gto 3R(bit of a dream will take alot of saving! think the house will have to go on hold!)

Caterham 1400 Supersport
Not sure what mine will be, I keep chopping and changing my mind. Children will be coming along sometime next year, so a bigger car along the lines of an Octavia VRS or Accord Type R may be on the cards. If not I may look at getting a sensible family car plus a track toy like a Fisher Fury.

I still have a soft spot for my Fiat Coupe 20VTs so might look at getting a third one!

Nice choice above in the new Grande Punto, lovely looking beastie. :)

BMW Z4 3.0i
I'm waiting for megane 225 prices to drop some more. I'll probably get one of those and pay the difference with cash saved up. Can't borrow any more money till I've bought a house.

When I've got a house I want to get something I'm not going to be able to easily improve on, like the current M3 (2nd hand of course).

Iain C said:
Your clio looks stunning.
Are they rota subzeros?
Dont bother with the rx8
99spec rx7 is far better
http://hollaa.net/vin99spec/

yes, they are rota subzeros ..
thought about subaru sti-8, audi s3, golf r32 before
but for now ... should be rx8 in 3 months time ..
rx7 is a better car than rx8 .. but they stopped the production long time ago, and I just want to get a newer car ... rx8 !!