ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Next Gen/PC] Rainbow Six Siege

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone got the beta of this yet?
It's alright. A lot of things to get used to equipment wise and it really is a must to play as a team. I've only had a couple of games so far, died pretty much straight away by going alone.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I signed up for it a while back. Forgot all about it tbh until I got an email from Ubisoft last night
Might still be taking places on their site.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I've got the beta on PC although haven't downloaded it yet. I'm sure they'll open beta testing to everyone after a couple of weeks.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
If anyone wants a beta code for the ps4 then I got given some tonight

87d0de976d656c3e699b6a75892976ed.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Got the starter pack on PC. Quite interesting - reminded me a little of the hostage rescue mission on CS, when playing the terrorist hunt mode.

Tried it on solo first. Died three times, then on the fourth attempt I extracted the hostage after stopping 22 of her abductors.

Although I expect it to be good online, I bet it will be hugely frustrating. Worse, there's several 'versions' of the game in terms of content. Those crazy enough to pump £80+ into it initially will have a massive leap ahead of the starter pack players like me.