ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Megane Coupe 2010

Just seen this in auto express. Hope that it ends up looking like this, will be a toss up between this and a 197 R29 by then.

car_photo_230244_7.gif

It probably won't end up looking like that tbh, auto express are always knocking up photoshops.

Precisely the reason I never read Auto Express - sometimes they're mock-ups are actually pretty good and it's difficult figuring out what's actually real sometimes. Car mags should be factual lol.

Meh, not overly keen on the looks of that, photoshop or not.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Not liking the lights much.

Reminds me of the current seat leon though the rest of it does.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I quite like it. Doubt it'll resemble that when it's done either.

It probably won't end up looking like that tbh, auto express are always knocking up photoshops.

Precisely the reason I never read Auto Express - sometimes they're mock-ups are actually pretty good and it's difficult figuring out what's actually real sometimes. Car mags should be factual lol.
I find it very annoying too. This is why pikey up and flick through it in the supermarket, rather than buy it.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Auto express on the whole are ok,but with demands for publishing i bet they do cook up a few pics to make the deadline