ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next mods 182 track car

Z4x2 & buying a 182
So Brakes are being done next week
Then I am looking at 15s with some better track tires
Then will probably be bucket seat (driver side only), harness and smaller steering wheel

What would people suggest next?
ARB will be there at some point but what are people's thoughts on a short shifter/precision gear linkage etc?

Z4x2 & buying a 182
No where, I'm the weak link 🤣🤣

I've done 1 track down and am hooked so basically planning what I am saving for to give myself a bit if purpose 😁

I'll definitely be doing it in stages

Brakes first, will make a huge difference

Then wheels and tyres

Then seats and steering wheel

Then.....

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Tuition, tyres and brakes. Items that build confidence in the car and you.
Tuition is the most improvement you'll see and you can take that to and from any car.

Seat time 100%. Brakes and tyres done and suspension and bushes fresh and just enjoy. I loved mine in this form. Once you've reached the limit of the car you'll know what you need.

Z4x2 & buying a 182
I'm sure I'll get told I should have got something different but I just ordered some standard brembo discs but went for PBS pads and ne brake lines too. Need to play about to make some ducts for cooling now as well

I'm sure I'll get told I should have got something different but I just ordered some standard brembo discs but went for PBS pads and ne brake lines too. Need to play about to make some ducts for cooling now as well
Fine with that set up. Just remove your fog lights and front arch liners.

Z4x2 & buying a 182
Yeah thatsbyhe plan, although I'm not gonna lie, I am gonna miss the fog lights I really think they suit the 182s

Needs must tho

Superwoman90

ClioSport Club Member
  Peugeot 207
Brakes, tyres, smaller steering wheel, lowering springs, plenty of track time..... that’s it to have fun by pushing yourself and the car.
If you want to more competitive/competition focused then you will have to pump some serious money into the car.