ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice i just wrote my car off!!!!! Head on with a passat

My bicycle!!
Well heres the story, was going round a round about rather to quickly, and coming off the roundabout i seen a passat, i braked to sharp locked up, and slid straight towards him, call me a t**t or what ever i deserve it, i know i did wrong, i spent like 4 hours in a cell balling my eyes out, im going to court on the 8th jan for 'driving with due care and attention' or something like that.

I came out with whip lash and a bruised chest, he had no injuries.

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?P...mId=6340439164
Cmon insult me! i deserve everything

Last edited:
  Clio Cup
mate... we all drive to quickly at some point or another.. dont beat urslef up about it. at least ur alive... just unlucky is all.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Well heres the story, was going round a round about rather to quickly, and coming off the roundabout i seen a passat, i braked to sharp locked up, and slid straight towards him, call me a tw*t or what ever i deserve it, i know i did wrong, i spent like 4 hours in a cell balling my eyes out, im going to court on the 8th jan for 'driving with due care and attention' or something like that.

where was this man?
im from bridgy

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Well heres the story, was going round a round about rather to quickly, and coming off the roundabout i seen a passat, i braked to sharp locked up, and slid straight towards him, call me a tw*t or what ever i deserve it, i know i did wrong, i spent like 4 hours in a cell balling my eyes out, im going to court on the 8th jan for 'driving with due care and attention' or something like that.

pics?

My bicycle!!

where was this man?
im from bridgy
roundabout by kendale, not by maltshovel, just off victoria road

Formally Clio 182
224952153a6340456341l.jpg

Eh? Wheres the roundabout?

Also by the looks of it if you were going faster than 30 on that road. You are an arse anyway for driving over the limit on a residential road imo.

My bicycle!!
224952153a6340456341l.jpg

Eh? Wheres the roundabout?

Also by the looks of it if you were going faster than 30 on that road. You are an arse anyway for driving over the limit on a residential road imo.
i was following a mate on his bike at the time aswell, he can only do about 30, and i let off a bit then stuck my foot down so max of 40

M

mini-valver

Looking at your photo elbum and "Wheel spinninbg on peoples gardens" I'd say you were a c**t anyway.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Was the passat moving as well?

Tbf a closing speed of 60 could easily do that much damage.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
ur photo albums dont help ur case tbh mate.

looks like ur mate wrote his civic off racing you, tut tut.

My bicycle!!
he called me a f++ing idiot, then we talked for a bit, yeah im fully comp, and how do i wheel spin on peoples gardens???

i aint afraid to admit to my crime, i could get up to 6 months imprisionment for it

My bicycle!!
your matts brother right?

he's said about your car
yh thats me lol
iv done a fare bit to his car too:)
kept it alive
might have to ask you to help me with mine then lmao jokes!!!!!

Bit late now anyway!!

Spent a fair bit of money on it aswell lately, new valver arches, buckets, (not fitted) guages, loads of crap, although i'd buy another clio any day, gotta wait first and see how long im banned for!!

How much u spent on ure clio then?