ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice local clio.

E92 M3
OMG he loves him self. i dont think he could puff his chest up any more without exploding lol. and as for his car fuk me its vile

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
number plate looks daft on it now
pretty junk.

why waste the money on that kit.

pics - whats with the cone dome and the no neck?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its a shame because it actually looks like really good quality of work.

Shame money can't buy taste. Or a decent Barber.

Putting up a picture of his car and having a laugh is 1 thing but putting up pics of the lad and slagging him off behind his back just makes you look daft.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Putting up a picture of his car and having a laugh is 1 thing but putting up pics of the lad and slagging him off behind his back just makes you look daft.

Well we welcome you to CS my friend. ;)

1.6 Ford Focus
That's hideous... there's actually worse nearby me though, same color but the badge has some chrome vents added that makes the car look like it has a pig nose.

Quite like the alloys mind.

Suzuki Ignis
To be fair, I bet the lad gets loadsa jailbait gash. Maybe he know exactly what he's doing and laugh at all of us :(

a burnt one
Hey, has anyone ever seen that trick where you rub a balloon on your head and......oh wait.......

Colour is nice though.

Titanium 182
Pikey git :rasp:

yeadon makes me think of murgatroyds & the roads round the back of the airport hah. I basically live in yeadon... Over bayton lane to the rugby club and you're within 200ft ;)

12 Months and counting...
Ahh cool. Next door to The Tarn pub, the big house. The mothers Fiesta Zetec-S tucked neatly down a little cobbled driveway. ;)