ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice S3 on Pistonheads

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172 cup
nice price aswell u can have a impreza type 25 or evo fq-400 or bmw M3 or skyline r34 or list goes on:D

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MKIII 138
looks well but im guessing the real truth of sale is that with the financial situation the value will drop faster than he wants so he is getting out quick + insurance and fuel costs etc..

perhaps the car itself is rapid as hell but possibly just too fast for a uk road and not enough actual driving fun ?

id think he will be pocketing the cash and would doubt if the £26k would go on a new project seen as most of it may be needed to pay off any loan he might still have.

older tdi id expect and some money for christmas.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Megane 225 Cup | 106 GTi
I made the mistake of having a blast against that thing in the Megane

Owned just doesnt even do justice to what he did to me lol - the fecking thing is an animal

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Suzuki Swift Sport
looks well but im guessing the real truth of sale is that with the financial situation the value will drop faster than he wants so he is getting out quick + insurance and fuel costs etc..

perhaps the car itself is rapid as hell but possibly just too fast for a uk road and not enough actual driving fun ?

id think he will be pocketing the cash and would doubt if the £26k would go on a new project seen as most of it may be needed to pay off any loan he might still have.

older tdi id expect and some money for christmas.

I doubt it, its owned by Jonny Cocker who won the GT championship in a Porsche RSR? I dont think he is at all short of cash!

http://www.jonathancocker.co.uk

haha at the censorship!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  LoW clio Sh*t...&..
me love me.. will take it any day if i had the cash.. Loving the white colour mostly.. :D