ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice suprise.

White APE
My GF has been in Florida for the past 2 weeks. She's just returned and gave me this nice little suprise!

Photo0251.jpg

:-D :-D

Not had a chance to try it out properly as ive been working and the weathers been pants to say the least!
Here's a few shots i got out the box.

RS.jpg

CooperS.jpg

SOCO.jpg

Light.jpg

Flower.jpg

Wheat.jpg

Not great but not bad for first efforts. Its my first use of a DSLR and ive got a lot to learn.

Comments welcome.

Fiat Panda 100hp
nice x-mas decorations ;)

vr lens looks so much beefier than the non vr :(

Does the vr really make muchio difference?

lovely gift.

Allk i would say is stop using the vignette tool and concentrate on learning what makes a good photo

I was wondering that, obviously with something like the 18-200 it's going to be really useful at the long end, but I can't see the immediate benefits with a standard lens.

I guess it will allow you to shoot later into the evening, but then why didn't they just remove the VR and make it a bit faster instead, as that's going to have a similar effect and offer you more creativity.

I was wondering that, obviously with something like the 18-200 it's going to be really useful at the long end, but I can't see the immediate benefits with a standard lens.

I guess it will allow you to shoot later into the evening, but then why didn't they just remove the VR and make it a bit faster instead, as that's going to have a similar effect and offer you more creativity.

because technology sells ;)

White APE
She's a keeper :)

She is indeed :D

lovely gift.

Allk i would say is stop using the vignette tool and concentrate on learning what makes a good photo

LOL, yea, been playing with photoshop lately and have got to get out of the habbit. Hopefully going for a walk later to Virginia waters weather permitting so will try to get some shots there.

And the xmas dec thing has been up all year, its like a blue sphere and isnt xmasy as such so never bothered to take it down. Thought it would make an intresting photo too.

Cheers for the commnets.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Where did you find a girlfirend like this please? She's a star!

Have fun with it and get some more photos up, should be good :)

White APE
She is a star indeed! Love her to pieces :eek:

Dead if she finds this out:
minivix.gif

Anyhoo, had a bit of a play for the first real time today, weather was pants as usual so tired some bits and pieces at the xmas display at work and a few outside when it stopped raining. I took on board what you said Duck and theres no Viggenetting to be had here, all off the camera bar the borders.

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

Tree.jpg

Lock.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

Comments welcome as always.

Cupra
Nice shots, worthy of Christmas cards. It looks like you have settled down well with the new camera.

Do you work in a garden centre?

White APE
Cheers for the feed back guys.
I do indeed work in a Garden Centre, but not directly in the GC, im the deputy manager of the pet and aquatic dept within.

Funny you should mention xmas cards, someone else said that to me too.