ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice Willy pistons

Dont suppose either of you know if the willy pistons have the same pin height etc as the F7Ps pistons by any chance.

Chris

Yeah i thought that as well Ben.

I was hoping to turn the P into a 1794cc cos its easier to obtain those pistons.

Bloody willy conrods and diesel cranks.

what compression height would willy rods and pistons give on the P crank?

or just the rods with P crank and pistons?

Ive not had any willy engines, bit to fancy to mess about with, and why bother paying the silly prices they ask for when its no better.

Thought about F4R pistons?

The willy is the same as the megane.

I have one apart but due to it just getting stuck back together I didnt measure the intresting bits.

The willy rods are shorter for obvious reasons. The willy has 9.5mm longer stroke so that means the willy pistons and rods on a P crank would leave it 9.5 mm down the bore, which is no use. Goodbye squish! lol, 2:1 CR etc.

Ach well, wouldnae mind some slippers for the P like in the pics though.

could you save them and post them up again as i cant get to the website either, says connection refused!

What about comparing the F4R crank and rods/pistons from the 172.....sure some slight mods if needed.........

only seen one steel crank available for the F7 a while ago, s/h too......so no idea where they are new from.

I will e-mail them to you as I dont have any webspace to upload em to.

That would be all fine and dandy but I dont have any cranks/pistons lying around!