ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Night driving

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Wanted to have a go at this for a while. Must find somewhere with a longer straight road!

3059647764_feea0a88ba.jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
wedged lens under headrest, and used a tripod to support the body. Set shutter speed to 10 seconds and find decent road.

My head unit is a bit bright i must admit!

vers le haut doigt milieu
if you didnt have the bumpy bits it would look awesome, however it still looks fing cool!

1.8 Civic EX
just tried this on the way back to work from lunch, obviously a much shorter shutter speed though as it's day time, looks ok. Need to get a better position for the camera as it's a little too low.

Thanks for the idea Clart, I'll be trying again on the way home in the dark so should work a bit better, especially if I can raise the camera up a bit more using my gorillapod

I had a lot of fun doing these AGES ago now. They're not the best pics in the world, but I had just started out in photography then so I was a beginner!

NightDrive1.jpg

NightDrive3.jpg

NightDrive2.jpg