ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NIGHT PICS OF BEE (PIC VERY HEAVY)

laguna coupe
got a new nikon d60 so i thought i try some night shots still getting used to it

ENJOY PUT YOUR FEET UP

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0302-1.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

Bit of a funky colour scheme on the go there, it's different that's for sure, I think it looks ok though.

There are some nice shots there, but I think the two lights above the front plate look naff.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Looks good, how much did you pay for the RS badge? Mine is starting to come off and was going to get the newer one but the Renault STEALER told me it was 32 quid. f**k am I paying 32 quid for some plastic.

laguna coupe
Looks good, how much did you pay for the RS badge? Mine is starting to come off and was going to get the newer one but the Renault STEALER told me it was 32 quid. f**k am I paying 32 quid for some plastic.

12 quid i think i paid
got it at cost

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Loving it apart from the lights above the number plate.
Looks like some sort of strange nostrils or moustache!

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
Now i remember why at one point a black gold 182 was supposed to be my next car!

sick car