ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Night Shoots

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Went out with Andi b last night to have a mess about with the camera's not done any night shoots before so quite happy with the results :)

DSC_9080.gif

DSC_9097.gif

DSC_9111.gif

DSC_9116.gif

moon.gif

And belive it or not from some of the pics it was pitch black, lol

Last edited:

182-racing-blue

Muchos envy mate.

I am itching to get out there and use bulb mode more. I thought it would be really difficult to achieve pics like this but with the right no how and the right kit it is possible.

Good work!!!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Muchos envy mate.

I am itching to get out there and use bulb mode more. I thought it would be really difficult to achieve pics like this but with the right no how and the right kit it is possible.

Good work!!!

Get your self out and have a play the results are worth it :)

Very nice work :).

Cheers :)

noice, what shutter speed did you guys have it at?

I was using shutter speed mode and 20 secs :) if andi up loads some he was on manual mode and using 30 secs i believe :)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
^^i love motorway shoots or just cars moving at night anywere they make cool shots :)

Fiat Coupe 20vt
^^i love motorway shoots or just cars moving at night anywere they make cool shots :)

Definitely agree with you there. I tried some long exposure shots like yours a while ago on a dual carriageway near where i live, unfortunately there was too much light from other sources so they didn't come out too well, i think i may have to venture out again though now the nights are closing in.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
i no what you mean about other light sources behind me was a motorway services so just got away with the motorway shots, may have to try again some point a round about or a country lane would be cool also with the bends :D

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Suprise them with double flash ;) lol

no not seen that, could help out with shots :)

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Lol, that might be quite amusing! I find it interesting to notice how many drivers tend to slow down when you're on a bridge with a camera and tripod set up!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Lol, that might be quite amusing! I find it interesting to notice how many drivers tend to slow down when you're on a bridge with a camera and tripod set up!

Yeah we got that,lol, the people going over the bridge behind us kept putting there full beams on and then as soon as they went past turn them off for what ever reason, lol

182 & Porsche 986
good pics there, i went over this bridge today and saw the yorkshire sculpture sign and figured you'd taken them here lol