ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nimbus Grey Clio 200

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Hiyaaaaa,

Been a while since I've posted on here, but here we go [emoji1360]

Used to have a ph1 172 little gem of a car, decided I needed to upgrade to something a bit bigger, got a 225, regretted it, got a 200 from Renault Parkwood, STAY AWAY FROM THAT DEALERSHIP, and now I have another Clio 200 in Nimbus Grey, with a few options...

0bbce15935896804394f20d296a00354.jpg

a263529e83d8992f612f695fa648034b.jpg

9f5a216aaed266e33cd1da5372f77279.jpg

54b222147002d83682b3bf4ce54bfc98.jpg

750904c0c276cf01d4650bc93f2a042b.jpg

So that's it, sat nav, projectors, recaros in full red leather with matching rears, cup pack, near enough the full lot [emoji1360]

Just picked it up yesterday from Ren7oaks, cannot rate them highly enough by the way. Had cambelt and a full comprehensive service carried out. So now it's time for mods [emoji1360]

Mapping is already booked at engine dynamics for the first week of July, exhaust to be purchased by then, and then hopefully after that I can get the funds together for coilovers and spacers.

So yeah, that's her, I'm the the Maidstone area, so some of you will see me about [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Epic interior, great colour and can't wait to see it on coilies and spacers :)

Good stuff mate :)

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
What's the story about the Parkwood 200 @MJClio

Basically, bought one from there for well over the odds as it was from a dealer forecourt, I was happy to pay this seeing as they were a main dealer. And from start to finish they treated me like scum, car had many small issues, they made it worse, they cut part of my seat cushion off to "fix" an issue and then said that was fine to do that. I kicked off a lot, they offered me my money back, I took it and ran.

Cars now back up for sale there now, and they haven't sorted anything, so I'm waiting to see it pop up somewhere. SP10 OVM is the reg for anyone thinking of buying it.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Basically, bought one from there for well over the odds as it was from a dealer forecourt, I was happy to pay this seeing as they were a main dealer. And from start to finish they treated me like scum, car had many small issues, they made it worse, they cut part of my seat cushion off to "fix" an issue and then said that was fine to do that. I kicked off a lot, they offered me my money back, I took it and ran.

Cars now back up for sale there now, and they haven't sorted anything, so I'm waiting to see it pop up somewhere. SP10 OVM is the reg for anyone thinking of buying it.

Not good matey, what colour is this car out of interest, just to avoid it.

Just glad it's all come good and you have got this little cracker :)

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Not good matey, what colour is this car out of interest, just to avoid it.

Just glad it's all come good and you have got this little cracker :)

It's an Albi blue one mate, nothing on it, just a cup pack. Don't buy it lol

38c8d10f4b4d3a6a5340cb3f2c914051.jpg

That one to be precise [emoji1360]

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
So this week was an expensive one [emoji30]
Dropped the car off at Ren7oaks on Thursday, picked up Friday, but everything's done, full service and cambelt and a good check over, got a little list of to dos now, but all is good.

Treated the girl today to a wash, clay and polish, wax is coming tomorrow, I ran out of heat in my area and the Mrs wanted her ep3 cleaned as well, so will be finished tomorrow [emoji1360]
172dff8bd0bd65e16520b142072db3d8.jpg

8a8ae9ebb249d70d9c361805bc420bfb.jpg

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
I really like that, interior is nuts! Was that specced from new like that or was it done aftermarket?

It was a Renault option I've found out, only from the fact that KTEC have a similar one for sale to mine and they've said it was a £2500 option to have the red leather recaros with matching rears and door cards. Mine are a bit different though as they are full red with white stitching.

I can't find any information anywhere about the interior and not sure on who or where to contact to find out if it was a standard option or if more was done for it.

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
So not a lot been going on, just a small update really to keep things moving along.

Booked in for a remap with Engine Dynamics for the 5th July, so gave me a while to get some bits done. Found a scorpion resonated cat back on here for sale, purchased a decat to go with it, and after a lot of though, decided to keep the middle box in it, very happy I did tbh, as original plan was to get a non resonated one or cut out the mid box, but sounds awesome as it is I think.

Also needed rear tyres urgently, so a couple of Uniroyal Rainsport 3s were put on. Ran these on my past 3 cars including my partners EP3, can't rate them highly enough really, especially for £54 a corner [emoji23]

So yeah, that's where we are now. Got a few tidying up bits to see to, but she's ready for mapping, unless you guys can throw any cheap/free mods that'll help [emoji1360]

4f695069278c51da33af775c4949c937.jpg

108e8ce8b7f5fba616a0809b2a7b8130.jpg