ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nitrous oxide fitting?

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
just watched F&F and yes its a s**t film but we all agree nitrous is fun, dont want to hear about how to blow up your engine blah, blah blah... when used properly its v. safe.

so far i know i need a wet kit runnin on no more than 50 jets but im wondering is there anywhere in the northwest that knows how to fit the bloody thing, will i have to have my fueling mapped to match it etc? i would go for ITB's but havent got the cash being as its Xmas. So looking for a cheap big power alternative. always been a believer that N/A is the way forwards!

seen a few threads on the laughin gas on here and am now convinced its the mod for me! just need something to bring my clio into a 10 secnds or less car LOL.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
just watched F&F and yes its a s**t film but we all agree nitrous is fun, dont want to hear about how to blow up your engine blah, blah blah... when used properly its v. safe.

so far i know i need a wet kit runnin on no more than 50 jets but im wondering is there anywhere in the northwest that knows how to fit the bloody thing, will i have to have my fueling mapped to match it etc? i would go for ITB's but havent got the cash being as its Xmas. So looking for a cheap big power alternative. always been a believer that N/A is the way forwards!

seen a few threads on the laughin gas on here and am now convinced its the mod for me! just need something to bring my clio into a 10 secnds or less car LOL.

No substitute for cubic capacity to quote my old man.

Buy a faster car tbh!

Charged Superleggera
i say go for it mate. not alot of nitroused clio's out there. as for getting it mapped, i actually think that you are advised not to map it but have a look on the wizards of nos forum. looking forward to seeing this mate

N2O is fun, safe and great power adder for little outlay.

Talk to trev at noswizard linked above, he'll sort you out and answer all your questions.

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Agrre with all the comments here (makes a change) Nitrous is a good laugh and when ran sensibley with a progressive controller above 50 jets, its a worth while mod. Its justa shame the gas runs out so quickly the first few tnaks you play with :) The clio has the perfect inlet position for direct port as well!

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Not thats im that intrested in purchasing a kit, but ive just inquired about what kit i can run on a 03 172 cup. Seems to easy to be a increase in bhp through the kit and thats it? There must be problems/horror stories?