ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Niver let me down gr8

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
One of this country's great intellectuals. :S

I always wondered what happens to all the left over DNA in the world..........now I know.

Trader Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
  XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Reading different posts across alot of forums I have noticed that alot of the Scottish guys tend to write 'ma' instead of 'my', and 'a' instead of 'i', along with other simple words like that.
Ive politely asked why they don't spell things correctly, not to be funny towards any individual as evidently many of them do it, but I wasn't given any real answer :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Z4M
Reading different posts across alot of forums I have noticed that alot of the Scottish guys tend to write 'ma' instead of 'my', and 'a' instead of 'i', along with other simple words like that.
Ive politely asked why they don't spell things correctly, not to be funny towards any individual as evidently many of them do it, but I wasn't given any real answer :(

They're Scottish.

Agree'd is another one they do loads. They do it with everything! Apostrophe tourettes.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  lots of clios.

Scottish FTW

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
theres another one of those that made me chuckle... something like

Grammar. The difference between helping your uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.