ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No longer to be a clio owner :(

Clio Sport 172 02
Well its a sad week for me as I am 99% sure I am no longer going to be an owner of a Clio Sport. :(

I love my little 172 the speed the ruggedness of it.. but alas the roads I drive to work on everyday are less than desirable for the most forgiving of suspension and I feel that my little clio, and my body, can no longer take the bump and grind of the daily commute.

I am moving onto a 56 plate Focus Sport 1.8... Anyone ever had any experience with this make and model of car.. one thing I noticed which I really hated was no trip/consumption computer..

Silly things like whats the air con like? fixing it when its broke? MPG in reality(not what it should be according to the manufacturer) Handling, speed?

I think I will still keep my clio sport membership as I love this website.. and hopefully in a few years return to get me a new clio sport :evil:

Fair well my little 172..

Reg

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
You'll be back, one day :) I swore blind I'd never buy another French car and especially not a Clio... Whoops, looks like I was wrong there! Until then have fun with the focus (I know nothing about them either lol)

Clio Sport 172 02
Yeah tbh i think i will end up back with a clio sport at some point again.. just today driving to work in my 172 i got a flash from another 172.. love the camaraderie of clio owners.