ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

no more MSN/windows live messenger , now just skype

wtf do they have to mess with s**t .........

happened last night and its bloody annoying as i havn't got all my contacts across as some were share to msn from yahoo .....

​complete ballache

Microsoft purchased Skype, so why would they want 2 clients. I think you can log into Skype using you're msn ID.

you can , but if you had yahoo contacts in MSN it has not transferred those across to skype ....

time to run a completely different client to have them all .....

​shame IM pro + does not have a downloadable client rather than a web based one .

not seeing moving to china as an option ..... fired back up yahoo messanger , thats also supposed to work with FB friends , but alas ....no its no ......

i actually use this crap for work to communicate when working from home ,so its actually a pain .

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
As do i, however we put out warnings company wide to make sure this s**t was in order before the switch.

We are moving to a lync server soon so im not overly bothered long term.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, only reason I use it these days is to abuse DanEdser and occasionally send files over. (or for remote assistance, but I normally use Teamviewer for that)

Last edited by a moderator:
the reson i have not seen one single warning is i never ever use the hotmail account linked to my msn/windows live messanger account .....

​why would i need to log into hotmail , i have my own mailserver .

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
you should be able to log into hotmail (or outlook as it now is) and retrieve your msn contact list, including twitter / fb / skype contacts if you've synced the accounts. outlook.jpg

Bus w**ker
I f**king love Skype. It's one of the best things to ever be invented for communication, along with Whatsapp. I do miss the good old MSN days though :(. Adium has the rest of the bases covered for me.

14/F/Kettlebridge

Cyber hehe?

I f**king love Skype. It's one of the best things to ever be invented for communication, along with Whatsapp. I do miss the good old MSN days though :(. Adium has the rest of the bases covered for me.

14/F/Kettlebridge

Cyber hehe?

Use whatsapp on phone .... mainly talking non cam based text messenger on desktop when at my desk during the day

Bumder With A Buffer
^^^ Excellent Il try that out tomorrow as I use the Remote assistance in messenger at work with some of our off site manufacturers.