ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

no such luck!!!

172 ph1
me and my 2 brothers decided to drive upto hartside this morning in our 3 seperate cas...(me in the ph1, younger brother in his ibiza tdi sport and older brother in his 3.0 v6 alfa gtv)

all started fine but after warming the cars upto hexham which is about 12 mile my exhaust had blown really badly whch i knew there was a small issue before hand! so searched all local petrol garage etc for a bandage but no luck with thatso down to the local hi q..the lad said the closest place on a sunday would be in newcastle..another 25 mile in the wrong direction from hartside...so all piled into the ibiza after knowing it was the best on juice.got about 3 miles down the a69 and at 120 a big male pheasant decides he can take a hit from the ibiza...wiping the font grille clean out and ripping the fog light from the mounts haha poor bird...

but got the bandage and set back off for hexham..car up on the ramps and just after the mount on the centre section the weld was cream crackered so he got the welder out lol welded it then on with the bandage...job done couldnt be better sounds like new but after all this we ended up just coming home....seats front end is sprawled all over the drive as we speak lol! but apart from all this im looking forawrd to the north east hartside meet next week even more just glad it didnt happen next week :rasp:

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
120MPH??

The Damage wouldn't of happened at 60-70 then I take it?

Suzuki Jimny
LOL at being the most economical and then driving at 120mph and then putting it on a public forum.

172 ph1
no 1.20 lol...ive never seen animals get hit and theres nthing actually left of it! the grille must have just cut it up into nothing! it was a 4 hour round trip and only about 50 mile lol