ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noisy bucket seats?

Audi S3 & 172 Cup
I bought brand new Corbeau Forza's a year ago and straight from the word go, the seat base kinda "flexes" and makes a metal flexing noise every time you sit in and out of them. I queried it with Demon Tweeks at the time and they contacted Corbeau who advised it is perfectly normal for steel buckets and once the metal base had been sat in a few times, it would stop. Well, that's a year of use now and no change and TBH it's bloody annoying. Anyone else have this problem?

Audi S3 & 172 Cup
Crikey, that's even worse than mine. Must have been some fat-yank knackered the frame of that seat!
Mine are OK once you've got weight on the seat bottom, it's just the metal flexing and associated noise when getting in and out the seat that's driving me nuts and just doesn't seem right:S. If other people are able to confirm they have the same, I would be happier that's it not my seats that are faulty.