ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

non cup 182 after market shock problems, camber bolts please read!

Ive just got back from BBPT thinking I was gonna have the Eibach pro dampers fitted to my non cupped 182, turns out they dont fit the RS models!
Dissappointed yes!
I spoke to GDI and have read posts on here saying they fit the non cupped 182 which turns out is not the case.
The bolt spacing is 58mm like my car but the actual size of the bolt holes are simply to small so wont fit!

Option 2:
Have some koni shocks fitted instead coz according to websites KTEC's in particular, the ph1,ph2 172 and non cupped 182 will fit these shocks, again the angle of the 58mm spacing is slightly different on the non cupped 182 to the 172!!!! So once fitted (which could be done) will throw the camber out some what?!?!

options left:
Fit the koni shocks for the 172 and have camber correction bolts fitted to get the angles right!

Now, are these bolts any good?

once fitted can they break, self adjust after years on the car?

If fitted and say in a 1,2 years time I want the tracking done and go to a place that does this will they be able to adjust the bolts properly??

advice greatly appreciated

Rob.