ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non sport.. In a hedge

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Just got sent this pic.

It was spotted in upholland heading into skelmersdale

Anyone? :p

75bf08ad.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
ahhhh.

i've had a 'moment' on the red tarmac once on matalan roundabout. me and my bmw 328 sport went sideways and I went backwards onto the verge! no damage tho apart from my shame. What is it with that s**t red tarmac round there!?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
nah this was years ago in my 328. just had the s**t sunny tyres replaced with some premium tyres and wanted to see the difference! bellend!

its like driving on glass on that red tarmac when it's wet. unfortunately for that guy it looks like its not on a red tarmac strip. just a mong, must've been doing some fair speed to get it like that.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol! Poor you :p

I thought the red and yellow tarmacs were meant to be extra grippy :dapprove:

I can imagine, it's some good going getting that far into a hedge backwards haha

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
nah this was years ago in my 328. just had the s**t sunny tyres replaced with some premium tyres and wanted to see the difference! bellend!

its like driving on glass on that red tarmac when it's wet. unfortunately for that guy it looks like its not on a red tarmac strip. just a mong, must've been doing some fair speed to get it like that.
Sunny tyres on the back ftw :D