ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

non sport splitters

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Im looking to replace the gash one currently on my 1.2 want summat nice please! :approve: where from & what?

Also, im after a black front bumper as mines fooked. But not willing to spend any more monies as im skint! So, I'm willing to pay with a full detail instead!

cheers :rasp:

DCi 100
IMG_5124.jpg

IMG_0443-1.jpg

That's the standard one right? That's the only one I've ever seen look good IMO. Something like this (Meg splitter) is too thick/ASW for me;

DSC_0987.jpg

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
oooh, i like that car! ^^^^^^^^^^^^ lovely! I think i prefer the thicker splitter!

cheers bud

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
wash your mouth out! lol, i cant do that! Already sold the lesser ones i dont use anyway! ;)

DCi 100
I know for sure it's either the ph1 or ph2 meg splitter, I only think it's the ph2 which is the thin one though. The large one ^ is from a ph1. Best bet getting one from Renault is get on pistonheads and find a reg plate with one on, and ask them.

a low one
meg splitters are smart IMO. i dont think there to big, not the size of a laguna splitter anyway! just fitted one on my ph1 non sport