This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Got my car filthy last night (stuck in a field) just looked outside and my dads cleaning it with a manky sponge and water he's already cleaned 2 cars with, thinking he's doing me a favour!!!!!
Got my car filthy last night (stuck in a field) just looked outside and my dads cleaning it with a manky sponge and water he's already cleaned 2 cars with, thinking he's doing me a favour!!!!!
Haha thats just like my dad. He helped AG srp my clio once and his polishing rag dropped on the floor every 10 minutes, but I didn't mind too much! I'm sure I was much less careful with his cars when I was a nipper.
On the fip side;
When I was a kid me and my mate asked his dad if we could wash his car, after about 10 minutes we got bored and found an old yard broom which we dipped in the bucket and used to 'wash' it instead. All I remember is running home as fast as I could when his dad saw the look we achieved (like the car had been through several hedges backwards) we though it looked good at the time!!!! Still it was probably better than the 'valet' you'll get at a Renault dealership!!