ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nooooooooooooooooo

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
:dapprove:

Photo-0085Medium.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
71k on a W (2001)

i don't worry about it....i just stand back and look at the condition of it;)

LY 200
Milage aint a thang Lol

Would'nt be worth havin a car if i were worried..........Only time i worry is service time milage!!!

04 on 17k so i dont think i do enough really.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
It's how the miles are put on that counts, if it's lots of short journeys to the post box and the like then yes, be worried :rasp: You can put 100k miles of cruising miles on any car without major problems.

MK1 Clio 16v
coming up to 117k on my valver!

Never do short journeys so hopefully she'll be good to me! Just needs to last another year and then i'll be looking to sell it!

White Clio 200 Cup
25 k on my 03 plate clio :p but ive put like 7k miles since getting the car like 4 months ago or something eeeesh!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
you're on course for beating Yoz now Chris!

hope the same doesn't happen with yours. lol

Chris

Audi TT 3.2 V6
thought martin would have been in here now, i think he holds the record...something like 130k on an 02 plate lol

Ad

MK2 FRS
Alan said:
7400 on my late 05 55 plate...

Ad, what did your VX have on it when you got it?

15k... lol. put way too much on, but then it is the time of year.

ST
adtmits said:
15k... lol. put way too much on, but then it is the time of year.

Dont blame ya....i thought i'd only do around 500 a month but i've dont 500 over a few days on more than one occasion..