ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

norris designs evo9

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
He cut it in the middle to make the chassis 6 inches shorter too.

I've seen it at Castle Coombe, bl**dy mental.

He has made some mad Evo's before.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
Did someone mention twistys?

Nuts car

Came second in the handling course at TOTB5 and would defo beat the s**t out of a any sorted cup in the "twistys", the suspension alone would cost more than a 172cup

do love the Norris Evo :D

Not the fastest Evo in the world when it comes to drags but probally the fastest all round Evo in the world :D

Docile in NZ for example has ran a 8.23 @ 179.5mph :eek:

106 GTi
He was at Rallyday last August at Combe in it driving it bady!

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

It is basically a space frame chassis under the bodywork I believe.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
I'd like to see somebody on here trying to tame that beast, i mean Martin couldnt control his williams and rolled it and he is quite a good driver

Mazda MX5 1.8
yeah looks like a right animal when the boost kicks in

does have a low boost setting which looks marginally more controlable but i wouldnt fancy my chances lol

Mr Norris is an awful driver.

I used to have a clip from an Audi quattro UR track day and he was acting a total t**t imo.

Will have to dig it up.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
funny how a man can make a standard car shorter and more powerful.
but yet looks like its got standard brakes on, and the driver still needs to learn a lot about racing.

yeh it might be an animal, but it shows that 800bhp is good for f**k all if you cant get it down on the track!