ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norris Evo

He is a massively turd driver.

Seriously he should invest in a rent a driver for these compos.

I've seen his antics when he had an evo 5 through the camera aboard an UR quattro. It was a quattro track day and he was overtaking like someone who has just passed.

Im sure he is a nice bloke though.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
spoke to a company that races against him in the time attack, general concensous is that the car doesnt handle as its so diff from how it was origanaly made unlike the swb quatro that was designed to be swb, they also beat him alot using a subaru with alot less power ;-)

Starlet GT Turbo
yeh i seen it spin out all the time too, i just hate how norris have been known to fly an engine over from Japan to fit in, when they are a tuning company and should represent their tuning abilities.

???Explain. Norris does all his own engines.

i just got told by lots of ppl at first TOTB i think it was or maybe second cant remember that he had blown his engine beforehand so had one shipped over from Japan.
If its a rumour than my bad but i just recall being told lots!! and was rather disapointted as i thought everyone put their own work into it.:S

MERCEDES CLS AMG
PMSL @ this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mMdNEOOwIc&mode=related&search=

isnt that green scirocco Matt Blacks mate that was in Retro cars a few years ago :D

Yeh - hes just ran a 10.7 at the pod with a 40 shot of gas ( 150 Jets !! ) hes running the same engine as the clio TT but with a bigger blower

rollingroadday028.jpg