ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East Newbie

Hi guys, names Daniel, im 23 from the north east of the UK.

Got my first ever car on Saturday (27th april) and been driving it since I got the insurance sorted on monday (29th).

Renault Clio 1.2 Extreme 16V. - 2002

Ok, so its not the perfect car, was 2nd hand and does have a few issues and stuff, but I saw it on the forecourt of a local garage and fell in love with it lol, perfect first car for me.

I learnt in a diesel and the clio's petrol so did stall it quite a bit the first 2 days haha, but finally getting used to it now and loving driving about in it.

Will try and get a couple of pics up shortly :)

4evGFZ.png

Thats the pic I took when I first got it, will try and get round to getting some more pics as soon as I get the time, just got home from work and im at a christening tomorrow so will probably be sometime next week.

1.2 16v
Hi mate, welcome to the forum!
Car looks good! Which part of the northeast are you from?

From the northeast here too! Spennymoor, just south of durham! Might see u about maybe!

cool, not far from me, im from durham too, little village few mile from the city.
No doubt you'll probably be stuck behind me in traffic at some point until I get used to the car haha. what car you got then?

1.2 16v
Proper rat of a car... metallic/forgot its proper name blue 1.2! Falling to bits atm to be fair, you'd deffo hear me before you heard me haha.

Which village you from? You should join up as a member, you get all sorta of goodies :)

clio 172 cup
hi mate names neil im from durham 2 al keep an eye out for ya am always flyin around av got a 172 cup its blue with white rims

from a little mining village called bearpark, and yeh my car has its issues too, dont know much about cars tbh, was after a corsa but when I saw the clio I fell in luv with it haha.

its the meetups and stuff that intrigue me the most, other than upgrading my stereo when i have enough cash I cant see me changing much on my car or anything for that matter, but the meetups sound fun.

music is a big part of my life though, so a kick ass sony system (im what people tend to call a sony fanboi, ps3, xperia, hi-fi, camera, all made by sony lol.) will be first thing after i've saved for tax/mot/insurance for next year as well as spare cash set aside for any repairs.