ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NORTH WEST RUN

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Donny just putting my ideas here as Im not a member.....yet....

Saturday 16th October there is a track day on at Oulton Park, an idea could maybe to do the peaks run backwards (not literally before anybody comments ;)) then when back over near Macclesfield jump over the M6 and where at Oulton Park have a gander at whats running, then a few good roads to get back upto the M56/M6.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Gaz...if you can afford the old trackday, surely you can afford 5 squid for the membership???

;)

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

No, Im not on about running on the track day just heading down there, if people want to run I think u need to get down there for about 7-8am.

northy cant belive your calling me a tight arse after how quick I got my cheque to u for the karting.....;)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

lol....youve got the nicest williams on here......get the membership and sticker sorted.

Cheers for the cheques lad.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Not sure about the sticker pal, as u seen have taken the stickers off the car, dont really do stickers.....Ill get the membership sorted..;)

wot...you have to have a cliosport sticker mate, saying that Ive not got a new one in my motor yet!!!

Jas should issue them free to us full timers!

Danny

Forgot to mention what the post was for...Im up for something like that, whats running on the track day Gaz, will it be worth watching?

Danny

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Last time I went down it was o.k, everthing really TVRs Clios, Civics, M3s etc....

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Hows the car looking Martin? Need to get my bumper sprayed and possobly the bonnet, have done 700 miles this week and just washed it today to find stone chips galore :mad:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Should be out of the bodyshop tommorrow or sat, hopefully with no stonechips. Dont know how long that will last knowing me though! I wouldnt worry too much about a few chips though mate Im surprised you didnt get a few on the last peaks run. The cars built for driving...

How do you find the car when pushing on a bit? Ive never driven a decent standard williams, mine was soggy as fcuk when I got it.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Seems fine Martin, cant compare it as Ive only ever driven mine. The only thing that pisses me off is the problem with the restrictor it has a mind of its own!!

northy, I took the sub out to get all the camping gear in on Sunday, I didnt remember it being that heavy when I put it in, so its staying out and Im selling it. Dont know if its made any difference yet as I then filled the boot and back seat with camping gear!!

Got a touch up pen from Renault just after I got it but not confident on using it myself.

williams and trophy

try using a cocktail stick to touch em up first mate, instead of the bob ross brush technique lol

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Lol..well with the halfords kit, its a 2 way applicator pen. You can use a brush, or very thin metal tip.

I use the tip when ive been touching up my stone chips...easy to control and you dont spill over onto good paint.

As for that sub...its like carrying a passenger around with you constantly...You will notice a differance.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Me

Martin

Northy

Any more.....Richy will be chuffed with some more Williams coming along.

Morning fellas,

I might be up for something like that, I dont normally do meets and stuff for some reason but i wouldnt mind heading up to watch the trackday stuff.

Im from leeds so would have to arrange a suitable meeting point.

Ill keep an eye on this thread and see what happens.

Put me down lads, u know Im always game!!!

Gaz - Im the same fella, dont really feel to confident using touch up but think I will have to start as there are a few marks that need doing on mine!!!

Danny

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Gonna pop down to Halfords today and see about one of these kits that northy mentioned, sounds alot easier.

Me

Martin

Northy

Casiodan ??

DannyT

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Hang on...just actually read the post...Thought its was about touch up pens and watching motorsport - not actually doing it and ...£190 hello vicar !

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Guys think your all turning into Trevs!!!!

The list is for a North West Run on 11/12 September meeting up with the lads who are doing a Doncaster to Matlock run as on the following link;

<A target=_blank href= "http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=7&TopicID=104839&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=2http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=7&TopicID=104839&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=2

So lets start again, the above link is for Doncaster to Matlock run and me and Martin are up for joining in and meeting up around Glossop and heading back over Snake Pass.

Whos in;

Martin

Me

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Talk about crossed wires.. lol So whos coming on the run...not the trackday.

Martin.
Gaztwo
DonnyO (?)
Dannyt (?)