ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Northants Meet Pic Thread*

M135i
Well i thought this was going to be a wash out but the rain stayed at bay. Thankyou to everyone who turned up, nice to see we a good a good little local community!

Sorry you couldnt make it Benji, hope you get it sorted mate.

Sam, i want your exhaust mate! :) ill have to give topgear a visit i think.

We even had 3 meggys turn up which was nice :)

Good to see some old faces and new :)

heres some pics all in my flickr set :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hungry_must_eat_food/sets/72157600466558299/

enjoy :)

megane 225
was good to meet up with the locals and put faces to names, lol if you want me to come with you jimbo just give me a shout mate

Golf R
nice to meet a few of you, again more new faces which is always good :)

S88 - can you drop me a PM with where you got your plates done - i never got to ask you!

M135i
yea that'll be good sam. ill have to get some funds together first. tyres are taking priority over anything atm! :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looked like a good meet, shame nobody volunteered to lead the way for me, so i stayed at home!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
just getting a few qoutes on the 197 now.

figure this out peeps:

My cup: £1600 this year to insure, 3rd party F&T
197 R27: £1200 Fully Comp!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT? i guess the cups lack of abs is making it a monster to insure.

Golf R
and the R27 is a group 15 as well. not that i'd imagine one insurance group to be 400 lower

that said though, Cups are probably higher risk as more have been crasjed/written off whereas the R27 has only been on the roads for about 6 weeks and i'd be amzed if someone has already crashed one!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
and it just so happens you have one for sale? lol.

dunno if i can justify parting with another 3 grand or so for what is essentially the same car.

aahhhh, i cant decide!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
quite the salesman arent we, lol.

i need it on finance tbh so id wanna go thru a dealer and shoot for 0% (probably wudnt happen but still)

the trophy is nice granted, but 11.5K is alot of money, especially when its the same car as ive already got effectivly.

Golf R

i need it on finance tbh so id wanna go thru a dealer and shoot for 0% (probably wudnt happen but still)

the trophy is nice granted, but 11.5K is alot of money, especially when its the same car as ive already got effectivly.

lol... well i try my best ;)

i'd give you mates rates on the price but can't compete with 0% finance - you have beaten me!

M135i

if you need more persuading for the R27, speak to Dave again :)