ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

northern ireland clio meet pics (pic heavy)

anything
well after a swift trip up to the seacat car park we all took a run down the ards peninsula (that claire one,s nuts btw) meeting a few more on the way through at mcd,s then on down to kirkubin and onto kirkistown weather held out think we managed to miss most of the showers , twas a grand day out met loads of new people and took a few pics for you all , all be it not very good ones but here you go

Photo0782.jpg

Photo0785.jpg

Photo0786.jpg

Photo0787.jpg

Photo0788.jpg

Photo0789.jpg

Photo0790.jpg

Photo0798.jpg

Photo0802.jpg

Photo0791.jpg

Photo0792.jpg

Photo0793.jpg

Photo0794.jpg

Photo0795.jpg

Photo0796.jpg

Photo0797.jpg

Photo0800.jpg

Photo0801.gif

iceberg 172
nice turn out. nice to see a few being different. grille in the non sport with green badges look smart. any more of the blue monaco with orange bullets? liking the wheel colour.

Cro

Meg'd r27
Good days craic indeed. Nice pics there Nigel :approve: trev got some good ones at the docks when we stopped on the way home. Hopefully he got some good day ones too.

anything
17" sunstrips not welcome clio142 , its a trend thats normally reserved for toyota tincans and vtec yo! well over here anyhow

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice pics Ferret - uploading mine with good old photobucket as I've forgot my flickr details lol :banghead:

A good turnout with a nice mix of Renaults there (a a VW), not a single ph1 though :(

Was a great day - possibly for that reason too lol :rasp:

nice turn out. nice to see a few being different. grille in the non sport with green badges look smart. any more of the blue monaco with orange bullets? liking the wheel colour.

That's mine :approve:

where are all the 17" sunstrips??!?!

looks like a good meet!

Listerine - RIGHT NOW! :nono:

A lot of the cars don't have splitters!?

Hellooooo rabbit! :eek:

1.2 8v 60bhp
17" sunstrips not welcome clio142 , its a trend thats normally reserved for toyota tincans and vtec yo! well over here anyhow

seriously lad.....tin cans? id lve to see a 17" sunstrip on a coupe, yes some boys put them on hondas...but please :nono::nono: