ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northern Ireland Meet?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Awk now - tut tut lol :)

You should be beaten at the next meet....with a layer adjustment brush ;)

Sorry I haven't been on this for a while guys. I got really busy since I started back to tech. I was just thinking about if we got some sort of logo for the group and get it done as a decal. Does anyone else think this would be a good idea?

Not a bad wee shout that!
smiley1.gif
How about if every one had a few attempts at designing one then we all put it to a vote?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Good idea mate, I'll post it up in the Regions section ok?

PS - Anyone free to lend a hand around my car next week (oil/filter change & spark plugs)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I have something in my head with the outline of N.Ireland & CS in the middle of it

Crap at photoshop though unless it's one of my own photos lol

phase 2 172 track
Right bais, thought I'd post a hello in here. Got a We phase 2 172 I'm building as a track/road car so thought I'd sign up on here again after many years away.

Astra estate
Is there still a group interested in a meet around the NI area? I'd love to get a run out somewhere. I have had a silver clio 182 for a year now but would be good to meet a few like minded Renault sport owners for a drive and a chat?