ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northern RR Day - 14th September

Skoda Fabia vRS

right guys, im gonna have an image of the breakfast menu up shortly, and i need you all to decide what you want in the next few days

i have all your names so you can have whatever you like, and we need to decide on what time this will all be delivered, i was thinkin 11am ?....but im open to ideas

i will be requesting deposits soon too, as i will need to send Ken at R.E a cheque and sort out final payment details

the breakfast order, i will negotiate to pay on the day, and your items will be individually named

p.s. Capt Slarty i REALLY need to talk to you so come on MSN mate.....

320d M Sport

2 full English Brekkies please!!
When we gonna get some details about meeting, price etc??

Cheers

Paddy

Skoda Fabia vRS

paddy, an adi....ur both down for 2 x full english

the price is £25 and we will be meeting in the mornin on the Trafford Centre car park

Capt Slarty will then head the cruise to R.E Performance Centre

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive got 5/20 sorted now between both clubs, i hope this rate continues and then i can sort other stuff

320d M Sport

If Slarty is leading wed better drive with a lead right foot, believe me, Ive seen the nutter go!! imagine when he gets his Nasa conversion done!!!

Cheers for that!

Paddy

williams and trophy

brun mate ill have a full brekkie too.
il come and see u next time u in rochdale mate ok?
cheers
jon
ps ill try n keep capn slarty in view(no doubt with ged glued to my back bumper too lol) keepin the willy flag flyin lol

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea ok jon........ur down for a full brekkie

dont spose you know what geds havin i aint seen him on ere for a while

Skoda Fabia vRS

and do you want tomatoes beans or mushrooms, you dont get em all on the breakfast barm i dont think

Skoda Fabia vRS

Slarty.....look at the menu.....the last 3 i assume are a choice....so which of them do you want....mushrooms, beans, or tomatoes ???

lol

Skoda Fabia vRS

??? ???

are you sayin you want an extra cup of tea ?.....the full english comes with one

LOL !!!

the tea with the brekky will be fine....

lol

Joe.. (Another way to bump it !)

hopefully every 172 that goes on, will the owner please give me a copy of the graph for research. ?

Joe

Skoda Fabia vRS

Joe......i do intend on bringin a digi cam and takin lots of photos

ill probably make up a CD with the results and graphs etc....

so ill send you one if i make one