ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northwest Low & Load Pics

Chocolate Bar™
my cashwino!

jess has to be up early as shes going on a trip with university so couldnt stay too long. seeing as everyone was going for a drink seemed like the right time to go really.

you can paypal me ;)

ah coolio fair enough :)

whiteley hes putting a CAF trumper in it, mine has a massive hole in it too waiting on the same thing

jamie

Chocolate Bar™
you wanna get rid of your fogs and run the cold air to that. mini-valver did it was a metal intake and it looks minty :)

whos the guy with the black mk2 with the side exits and borbetts?

Im sure i saw him near Staples in Bradford last monday

Lovely pics by the way.

yep me Tom, went past that cruise thing. Were you there. I didnt go in, was on way to a friends but had a nosy past. lol

hmmm, that may be a good idea mark . . . ill have a think

photobucket is being ghey like ryan and slow, gonna sleep while it uploads so will either post later on this morning or tomorrow.

great meet guys, good to talk to you properly this time mark, thanks for the bits and bobs :)

nite all

jamie

awesome meet, sound people but just didnt last long enough, need a full day together, Jordan organise something!..

heres some of mine:

DSC00115.JPG

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Dang I forgot all about this and I ended up with today off. Instead I helped a friend try and put together a boot build :clown:

whos the guy with the black mk2 with the side exits and borbetts?

Im sure i saw him near Staples in Bradford last monday

Lovely pics by the way.

yep me Tom, went past that cruise thing. Were you there. I didnt go in, was on way to a friends but had a nosy past. lol

I go down to the staples bit and park outside rather than in amongst the chavs, meet up with a load of mates there and have a good chin wag - when they all go off to their destination for the night we stay where we are and have a chat.

Yeh i was there in the valver last monday - you parked up briefly at the end of tesco near staples behind me.

The car looks mint, and i love the sound of the side exit. Top stuff.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The cup is utter p**n!!!!!! love it! I Want it!

Can't get to grips with the euro look, esp on a clio. But Very mint car tho!

i presume your talking about mine Ali, each to there own bud, thats what makes this forum so good, plenty of variety.

You can have a nosy at FCS, and ill drool over your V. :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

it's not a Cup, faghag. It's a FF 182

nice avatar too...i'm not jealous at all!!