ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not a Clio A space ship

Got a renault megane 1.6 16v rental today and it was like a space ship inside had the push button start etc. Ugly ass car but when you get in its actualy quite nice. I have to say that its a slug and a boat all in one scary going round the bends. but for a family car it is perfect dont know how much the model would cost but if i was a bit older and had kids id probably look into buying one. anyone ever driven one?

I love the shape of it and most of the styling but as I am quite tall I found it cramped with a full car.

I had one as a courtousy car from the outside it looked so horrible but it was so nice to drive and i liked the push button start

i used to deliver a few rennos........company lease vehicles !!! the new lagunas are nice to drive....but like the megane....its an aquired taste for the looks....i think they look ugly