ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not a clio but.... (Gti Content)

PH1 V6
Well after deciding to try and save myself some money i looked into selling my Phase 1 172. I had always said to myself that if im to "downgrade" to anything then its only to be a 106 Gti.

Fortunately for me i found a guy who happened to be on the search for a RS and had a Gti to sell. To cut the long story short, after a lot of chat and making sure we would both be happy with eachothers cars, we did a deal and therefore i now own a nice cobalt blue Gti :)

"Nickson" who owned the Gti before carried out a huge amount of work including brand new rear axel, 306 gti brakes, cyclone alloys, polybushed all round, 4-2-1 manifold and pugsport exhaust to name just a few things.

Anyway enough talk, here are some pics after i had given her a good cleaning session! (no plates on the car as i bought new ones to go on :) )

20062010274.jpg

20062010271.jpg

20062010270.jpg

20062010279.jpg

20062010282.jpg

PH1 V6
yeah it came out well :) .... il be sad to see some of the 172 if im honest! :( lol

note: pics where only taken on a camera phone so not very good quality!

Monaco 172
Nice one mate, got the trade you were after then? :)

I'm after a VTS/GTI now as well since my Mazda got written off 2 weeks ago (hate old people).

Keep us updated!

PH1 V6
Nice one mate, got the trade you were after then? :)

I'm after a VTS/GTI now as well since my Mazda got written off 2 weeks ago (hate old people).

Keep us updated!

Yeah i did pal.

Sorry to hear about the mazda!! thats shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!

Have a look out and your bound to find one.... i just struck very very lucky coming accross one with such a decent spec :)

Nothing at the mo :(
looks good..

Could of said you was doing a cleaning sessions today. i did say friday you up for a cleaning session on sunday..

PH1 V6
looks good..

Could of said you was doing a cleaning sessions today. i did say friday you up for a cleaning session on sunday..

in fairness mate i didnt know what i was doing today lol until suddenly i thought to myself... i know what il go clean the pug!

PH1 V6
thanks for the comments guys. to be completely honest i dont think the pics do it too much justice.... it is very very very clean lol :) just used a shoddy camera!

Its also got HID's fitted so lights look awesome at night!