ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not a funny end to the Evening...

Went to see Michael McIntyre Friday Evening.
We got stuck in traffic so missed half of it which was a bad start, then upon returning to the car was confronted with this to top it off:

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

Headunit stolen, subwoofer stolen from boot, 2 ipods and money stolen
And a Freezing drive home on the M25 with no window.

Other than that it was great :p

ST
Why would you leave high value items like iPods and cash in a car?

HU and sub is understandable.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Saw MM in July, very funny but not as good as he is on TV, although thats probably because we were near the front and in fear of being picked on!

Clio 182
Fookin hell... thieving pikeys!!!!! :dapprove: Hope you get it sorted. You going through insurance?

Combo
Ah that's s**t mate.

Was this the car park where everyone was lined up next to each other just outside of the stadium?

We parked there when we saw Lee Evans and the car next to ours was broken into, not ours luckily.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ah mate, that's real bad luck, although leaving bits in there, when going somewhere like wembly wasn't the best idea. But you only learn by experience.

If you ever wanna leave anything in the motor just hide it, i.e under the boot carpet, in the spare wheel well. Or there are bits of the dash you can tuck things under.

320d
b******s arn't they. You forget about leaving things in your car. I find having a standard HU reduces your chance of being robbed though. They wouldn't look twice at my car because i'm rolling with a tape deck, they probably don't know about the changer under the seat.

Vantage
f**kn p**s take, i don't know how you stay so calm...!!

at least your can learn from your mistakes and not keep valuables in the car

Ha If only I had left earlier, I wouldn't have been late, then I wouldn't have parked there, then I wouldn't have been in a hurry and would've remembered to take everything out!!

If If If... !

It was a Pioneer DEH-P70BT Headunit, And then helped themselves to my Vibe Sub in the boot, and ipods in the glovebox.
They've also damaged my boot where it looks like they've tried to prise the rear glass off.

Yea it was down the road from wembley - I payed £10 to park there as well!

The cost of repairing the window is less than the excess on my Insurance,
and none of the audio was declared (stupid) so can't claim for that

Had 3 other people with me as well so we all froze driving home.

I've definitely learnt my lesson!

Not good at all, any cctv in the car park at all ?
I always think that folk watch you park up, realise you'll not be back for ages so target the car, skanks tbh.

Yea they just get your money then when its full bugger off leaving your car a target. Or they wait till your gone and steal it themselves then go off..

Do they? I thought if it was aftermarket stuff you had to declare it? And I don't really want to lose my No claims eitherr

Yea they just get your money then when its full bugger off leaving your car a target. Or they wait till your gone and steal it themselves then go off..

Do they? I thought if it was aftermarket stuff you had to declare it? And I don't really want to lose my No claims eitherr

Typical young driver.

Thats what claiming is for!

(If your excess is more though don't bother!)

Just had a call from Renault to say they've replaced the Window.

However they've told me the window seal is damaged where they tried to prise it open, and it is an extra £107 for this, and they don't have it in stock currently.

I'm not sure what to do, depending on how bad it is should I say no to this, Im guessing I could find it cheaper elsewhere?

Golf MK6 GT TDI
gutted mate, had my sub and HU robbed out my old car, they even smashed a hole though the lock for me.

w*****s!

Clio 172 LHD
The seal around my window popped out ages ago and I was told not to attempt to fix it or I'd sh@g it completely. Whole thing to be taken apart door card out, etc. and hours of labour so living with it.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
go back to that car park in a different car and hide away and watch to see if anyone dus another car in, then pownce