ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not enough RONs

Listerine & Poledo
No Tesco fuel near me :( I'd happily go for Momentum if it was there.

Still, V-Power does good

Listerine & Poledo
Cheers Mez,

WEll, there is a Tesco near me, just in a direction I dot go, through all the traffic in the world.

Maybe the chip fat option with a Monster additive is the way forward

Clio RS 182
No probz.

Same for me really, although not too bad a traffic, I just tend to go to the supermarket while I'm there aswell, which makes it worth while.

Listerine & Poledo
Excellium is toss.
Same as Sainsubury super.

97? Not enough RONs!

And web-blog opinion is as fact-based as DaNiMaLs finger-gush powers

Arctic Blue 182ff
The Tesco link isn't up to date, as my local Tesco stock it and they don't appear on there :) so don't take it as gospel.

ITB'd MK1
I dont use shell as i refuse to pay in their shops with a card. Too many instances of card fraud. BP Ultimate I've found to give less knock protection than tescos or sainsburys 95. If I was buying super, it would be from Tescos. Always worked very well for me with turbo cars

clio sport 172 ph2
where i live, and goto work, the highest i can get is 97 which is a shame, total dont do 98, but if i go out of the area then i get 99

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Was this Tesco 95 you put in? It's f**king s**t, avoid.

As in my car runs terribly on it. I find Sainburys 95 to be fine and can't see any difference with 99 in it.