ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not my best day ever.

BG 182
Left work to find this waiting for me in the carpark:

1.jpg

3.jpg

Some f**ker threw a big rock through it:

brick.jpg

And now its gotta look like this for the night :(

tape.jpg

:mad: Im not a happy man!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Ouch!!!

Was there anything in it they tried to get?? or just pissing around?

Thats gutting mate :(

Any CCTV?

BG 182
Nothing taken, nothing to take. Plus I had no parcel shelf in at the time, so you could clearly see it was empty. Should have it on CCTV aye, will check at work in the morning.

anyone with Elephant happen to know whether this will be covered under windscreen damage?

Ultra Red Clio 197
Sorry to see this happen to you. I thought windscreen cover as it says in the name only covered your windscreen... But when a bit of furniture slipped in the back and a piece of wood when through my rear passenger window it was covered... Apparently all glass is covered under windscreen cover. However I did still have to pay the £60 excess. Im with Direct Line, but I would guess all insurers would be the same. Call them in the morning.. In fact when I called autoglass they where able to call up my insurance details and tell me I was covered. They took care of replacing it and claiming anything extra from insurance company. It was a painless process so dont loose sleep over a broken window tonight!

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Ah mate little f*****s sorry to see this hope insurance covers you on that one fella.

Hopefully CCTV shows who it is.

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
might be worth while not claiming of the insurance, i couldnt see a rear window costing more than your access to have fitted.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
you can pick up a MK2 boot lid 2nd hand for £30. I'd imagine the glass itself will be about £15, and around £60-80 to get it fitted. Don't bother with insurance.

RS 172
Nothing taken, nothing to take. Plus I had no parcel shelf in at the time, so you could clearly see it was empty. Should have it on CCTV aye, will check at work in the morning.

anyone with Elephant happen to know whether this will be covered under windscreen damage?

Yes, this will come under there Glass policy. £75 to get it fixed.

E87 118d M Sport
WTF mike. that is fkin sh1t!!!!!
you got any idea who it is? we'll have to go on a face breaking sesh.

Id be as p1ssed as you in this situation! t0ssers

(im angry)

Renaultsport 200
Again more vandals!!! I get angry just reading stuff like this.

Keep the rock, keep it in the car and when you find when smash their teeth in with it. Im serious man, make them poo stones.

Utter tossers, no need at all.

Don't elephant have that vandalism cover? "acts of vandalism don't effect your NCB. Sure I've read a few posts on here about it and I think my policy has it (not with elephant though)

BG 182
Got it sorted today with autoglass, only cost me the £70 excess. £70 worth of painful lashings to be repaid!

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
Arghhh!! dam F*cking jealous chavs!

Gutted you couldnt see who it was.

As i would of loved to of seen how the felt with a stone to their face!