ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not sure on which colour to get my alloys done

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
hi guys hoping you can help im unsure what colour to get my alloys done Ive got a MK2 PH1 which has been rolling on steels since i got it 2 years ago with grey covers on which i quite like and there different Ive brought a set of 5 alloys which it would have come with just need to choose a colour

Being silver is to normal just want a light grey to be slightly different but not to over the top i went to a wheel place other day and i believe they shew me the anthracite colour but i thought it seemed quite dark

Also ive always had avon tyers which i quite like but there £75 quid from the place i go but they have some continental eco ones at around £50 a tyer would these eco ones be any good i would like decent grip although its hard with these wheels but i found the avons did hold on quite well but front ones wore out quickly due to tracking:( went straight just toe out or summit so thought tracking was out till i noticed how they were wearing

Also what locking nut sets would you recommend due to bolt size ect im guessing genuine renault ones wont be cheap

Original 2 year old pic of car
100_2828_zps0737d6b0.jpg

Wheels ive got
Alloys_zpsc50c53c7.jpg

Ps getting ph2 side strips with smooth/renault sport bullets and colour coding the bumpers aswell as the strips to keep it tidy (shame about the boot lock style these ph1's have)

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
A darker colour is all i can say.

when i manage to get a nice set of 15" alloys i will be painting them a dark purple or dark blue.