ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not the best place to park your clio!

Clio 1.4 Fidji
found this pic on a local cruise site, look where someone parked their clio, everyone was ok tho. v. lucky!
cliotree.jpg

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
it doesn't look like a clio, looks more like a 106 ? the rear window looks wrong shape, and they look like pug wheels ? i think its a clio wannabe driver

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
looks like a mk2 phase 1 to me (especially at the back i.e spoiler + lights) ...
altho in saying that it does look like pug wheels ...

Monaro VXR
looks like a mk phase 2 to me. look at the bonnet and wing where the lights would be notice the shape of the outline. That and the rear glass / black section on the roof. Cant think of any other car than the clio with a rear window that curves that way.

But im just curious how the hell if was pulled off. Cause thats pretty damn cool.

Megane Mk4
Looks like a mk2 ph2 to me, it's got the aero shaped style dash over the steering wheel.

I know some people will go to great lengths to find a parking spot next to where they want to be but some people take it too far ;)