ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not the usual Test Drive on 360 thread.

Turned on my xbox and played it last night for the first time in like 2 months!

Forgotten how good this game is tbh lol. Shall be giving it another caining tonight as well.

My question is this. Has anyone here downloaded the car packs (1,2 or 3) and which ones are the best. I'm tempted to download the latest one as the F40 is in it but the other cars are shat on toast.

Anyone?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I think I have the first 2.

Koenigsegg CCR is fun. 289mph I think is my record. So dangerous though, one little bump and you're off, and when at lower speed it's just too wild to be useful, even with traction control on it just spins when taking 150mph gentle turns flat out.

The newest pack with the F40 also has the Ruf R Turbo, very quick beasty.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
BTW, hardcore mode is pretty pants, not realistic at all, just increases braking distances and means you have to slow down another 40mph to take a corner.

Bring on Forza is all I'll say.

Koenigsegg CCR is fun. 289mph I think is my record. So dangerous though, one little bump and you're off, and when at lower speed it's just too wild to be useful, even with traction control on it just spins when taking 150mph gentle turns flat out.

289! wtf lol.

I have enough points in the kitty to buy two, so pack 2 and 3 it is then lol.

BMW M4; S1000 RR

289! wtf lol.

I have enough points in the kitty to buy two, so pack 2 and 3 it is then lol.

Does 270 something normally. I have had 289.9 before smashing it, you need to slipstream on that massive motorway in the middle.

Is it like my zonda, useless below 120mph.

I love my DB9 with all the tuning done, it sounds glorious!

I also unlocked the spray shop last night, my miura looks sexual in metallic luminous green!

Ad

MK2 FRS
got myself a 360 yesterday.. will have alook at this.

Cant wait for Forza.

Love motogp at the moment, but then i generally bike crazy atm. lol

Monaro VXR
If you play hardcore mode with the wheel its a little more fun. Not sure if the wheel is still the same price but was only £60 when I got it and got PGR3 with it. got discount though.

none, just walk
i had this game when i first bought the xb360 and cos i wasnt on xblive it traded it in cos it was boring, is it one of them games where online makes it a different game?

MK2 172
I have played this on the PC and its not that good as its so full of bugs. Configuring it to use a joystick was just hit or miss and the graphics will sometimes just go mad and display randomn stuff. It even crashed during the intro sequence. Are the graphics on the 360 and PC version the same as they look very average on the PC. Feels like a GTA game with some flash cars and races thown in.

Monaro VXR
Its not the nicest looking game but its better than average and very few graphical glitches on the 360 only had 1 so far thats when it failed to load a bit of road fast enough and the highway just disappeared.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Yer i've got all the car packs apart from the last one so i assume its 1 and 2, both were ok. Just more cars to cruise round in really.

Have to have it online for it to be any good at all though to show off your cars.

Favourite car is the Enzo or the 250 GTO

I have played this on the PC and its not that good as its so full of bugs. Configuring it to use a joystick was just hit or miss and the graphics will sometimes just go mad and display randomn stuff. It even crashed during the intro sequence. Are the graphics on the 360 and PC version the same as they look very average on the PC. Feels like a GTA game with some flash cars and races thown in.

Who plays a driving game with a joystick :S

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Have got all the car packs.The F40 sounds great when it gets to 5000rpm as the engine note changes.The RTurbo isnt any better then the RT12 imo.Have been playing this game since it was released and still enjoy it now.Have got every car and bike,most of the houses and have completed 94% of the game(need a drive in challenge to complete it but they are down at the mo).

Its a matter of personal choice when it comes to which car.I drive with driving aids off,manual gearbox and c0ckpit view for the best effect.Hardcore mode is not worth getting.Its supposed to promote realism but i dont know any car which understeers on a little bend in the road at 40mph as bad as the hardcore mode makes it do so,it is only good for drifting but you can drift without hardcore mode imo.The murcielago is probably one of the best all rounders in the game but its not very good for drifting through fast corners with its 4 wheel drive.The RT12 is the most fun car imo but if you really wanna mess around with people in game,master the Merc SLR and there wont be many people who will catch you in any car unless its a really long straight and then its only the CCR,Enzo and a couple of others who will pass you.

The CCR will do 293mph and the limiter cuts in(this was drafting another CCR)..;)

Have also had the R32 showing 187mph drafting and it was still climbing...:eek:

Add me to your friends list if you fancy a blast sometime,i get on during the week a bit as i work shifts and the missus is out at work giving me time to play...lol....

Gamertag - THE BERTSTER

Will add it when I play it next, I too have had the game since it was launched but only played it for around 2 weeks and it went on the shelve till around thursday last week lol.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Bought the murcielago last night.

Great car, are there any Lambo tuners as I can't find one.

Yer there is one. Maybe you havent drove past yet. Its one of these 2.

tdumaprc5.jpg

380BHPS4 wrote:
"Have got every car and bike,most of the houses and have completed 94% of the game(need a drive in challenge to complete it but they are down at the mo)."

Yer i've got all the cars apart from pack 3 and all the houses. I only need the drive in challenge to but its hard because people cheat all the time on them.