ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Now had my 172 for a week - my thoughts

172 flamer
Picked my 172 flamer up last saturday and i love it. Paid 4995 for it.
It had a few modifications - eibach lowering springs, rear tints, and a k&n. It also had a silly exhaust - well too loud - so thats come off.

Anyway the little thing handles excellent - alot better than my previous Astra , i like wizzing round roundabouts at stupid speed - probably should calm it down!

Also looks brilliant when cleaned - although im going to have to sort a few stone chips on the bonnett and front bumper.

The main thing i like is people commenting on the noise it makes - it goes something like 'f**king hell what you got under the bonnett' i then reply 'just a K&N air filter mate' they then usually say 'it sounds foooking mint mate - seriously' I just then grin from ear to ear.

Ive had loads of people comment on the noise it makes, i suppose everyone has the same comments?

172 Ph2 Flamer
im the same mate picked up my 172 last week and fitted my K&N friday makes a big difference in sounds love it when you really put your foot down just look at peoples heads turn lol

Clio 172 Cup
im the same mate picked up my 172 last week and fitted my K&N friday makes a big difference in sounds love it when you really put your foot down just look at peoples heads turn lol

did you fit a k&n panel filter or an induction kit? will probably be looking for a new filter for mine

Black Ph2 172
my clio makes a great noise at about 3,000 when you boot it. It's standard atm - i guess a K&N would increase the noise it makes further?

clio 200 F4Rt
love the sound mine makes too......

050-vi.jpg