ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NTDWM - Ebay 182 thats not Cup spec

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last edited:

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friend went to view hoping it was cup (spec) as title indicates - its not (has 54mm bolt spacing).
But it has the cup spoiler pack no!? I mean it’s not a 182 cup, but it is a 182 with the cup spoiler/styling pack. Basically 1 of the 2 options from new.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's only a 182 Cup, why do you care so much? It's not a 172 Cup is it?

There is a very clear picture of the front seats in the advert and you can just about make out the digital climate control unit in another picture.
That alone should tell you it was a 182 with one or two Cup packs.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It wasn't me looking, just a mate. And its clearly not a cup as they never made Arctic cups.
It wasnt a dig at seller, was merely noting it as my mate made the mistake assuming it would have Cup suspension and was frustrated it didnt.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
"Clubsport Track Car Spec"
Looks standard to me, nothing Clubsport or track car about it..

Then....

"200 BHP Cat Cams"
Well, you've just called it Clubsport and track car in the same sentence. I have no reason to believe you have a clue what you are talking about and a lucky punt you got blue correct in the title...

This seller has clearly owned a Corsa in their life and spent WAAAAAAY too much time in a McDonalds car park.